Welcome to my Samples page
Here I list some samples of my work. Sorry that major number of my works can't be shown, because either they are not usable (like engineering package for ancient Apple II), or they are not full created by me (like some fixing, creating new feature etc.), or they are on Bulgarian language and you can't see nothing, in your computers has no Bulgarian fonts. If you want to see a list with my old jobs, check my portfolio page.
I can proof, that I own/handle all the samples and sites, used bellow, just ask me to add some tiny and invisible element (you don't want to broke other's people sites, right) on any site, what you think it's not mine, say, under some picture or text. Ask me to create a link from it to any existing page, what you will show me (some restriction applied for porn, weapons etc). I will do this, the element will stay there 24 hours, so you can go to the site and check if I really modify it.
- BitcoinBorsa.bg - A marketplace site, to trade Bitcoins to Lev (Bulgarian currency). Allows to create offers, both "buy" and "sell" type. The "sell" offers can be "hard price", or "proportional to current Bitcoin price". Members have his wallets on the site, where current values of each currency is saved, before it can be used to trade (and after the offer settlement).
- KC Groups Management - unique plugin for s2Members and WordPress at all, "ties" several "submember's" account to his master account. Means, the master account dictates the user level, expire time and privileges of all members in the group.
- KC bidirectional integration of s2Member® with MailChimp® - a WordPress plugin which synchronizes your site members with your list(s) members.
- KC Last Active Time - A WordPress plugin - "last active time" monitor for members.
- Industriestandort Österreich - Installation and customisation of MediaWiki. The "tall" design and long words in German needs lots of customisations in the core of the MeidaWiki.
- KC Tools - a set of several tools for "in deep" development and troubleshooting. It exists as "pure PHP" and WordPress plugin, they have slight different functions. I create it for everyday use long time ago.
- Paradisemanga - creates several tools, move to new server, etc.
- The Exchanger - an exchanger for virtual currencyes. Not in use yet, project was delaied. Also not with original design, as "working design" I use the one from SuperChange exchanger, it was my example. Not much functions, compared to scripts bottom. It has 3 areas (Public, Member's and Admin's, last two areas - protected by passwords), own captcha solution. Multylingual "by any viewpoint" - pages, emails, Admin area - everithing, always changable languages. "Change the language" buttons/links are customizable, also can be horizontal or vertical. It have 65 HTML pages, all templates. around 70 PHP scripts, MySQL database with 5 tables. Also it is created to be "hard crackable", because it works with money directly.
- Maria Pavlova - Writer's private site, with all the works online.
|Specific photo and video solutions
- Flash movies - Different movies, used with design of sites above.
- Panoramas - 360 degree panoramas of Nature and indoor rooms. Some people call them "virtual tours"...
- Object's 360 degree view - "turnoramas" of small or heavy objects.
- Virtual reality - Generated worlds. Alive.
- TV shows - Sample frames, used at a TV show "Address 4000", all created with simple photo and photo editing techniques.
- Cartoons **- An end-less cartoon, released as Flash movie. Other 2 ways are possible, but no samples right now...
- Special effects - Well, just combinations of several techniques... :-) Right now there stay only two samples, others are difficult to show online, but I will do later this too.
- Dominator Fireworks - China fireworks manufacturer. A static site created from single Excel file and templates. All the info - dealers, items, states etc - stay in the Excel file and scripts creates each pages. Very hingh SEO rating.
- US Fireworks - Online fireworks retailer. Static site created from set of Excel CSV files. Uses specific shoping cart, customised for their "explosive" business.
- Dun Pai Fireworks - China fireworks manufacturer. A static site created from single Excel file and templates. All the info stay in the Excel file and scripts creates each pages. Very hingh SEO rating.
- Algarve-Rental - most complicated project. It is created for a Portugal company "Algarve Rental", middle-man in car hiring business. Site allows calculations of rental sums "on fly", creating of customer accounts, point system, what creates reductions for returning customers, promotion's codes, search engine and many other functions. Has 4 areas (Visitors, Members, Operators, Admins; search engine works for both), last 3 - password protected. Uses a way to show URLs, always ending with ".html" (because of search engines), other URLs, what hide his content with custom coding system (because of competitors :-) and mix of these two types of URLs too. Additionally it creates "email-friendly" (short) URLs, when needs. Works with my own template engine, contains 80-100 HTML pages. MySQL database contains many tables (16) and needs complex and well tuned queries. All this are served by over 80 Perl scripts. Right now goes "SEO optimization" and "multylangualisation" of site...
- AntHill - my favorite. Can't be shown online. A distributed computer system, based on usual WEB tools - HTTP server and Perl language. Think of it as of predecessor of Hadoop. "The Queen" (main server) sends pieces of jobs to "the Workers", so many small computers acts like one big - cheaper way to have supercomputer. Best for batch tasks. Very scalable, very powerful and very flexible - can calculate weight of stars, browse the entire WEB or generate (render) movies. And all these and other tasks simultaneous. Must just create need "ant's" software. Works the same way like the system, used with reading of human DNA. This is the technology behind the screensaver, mentioned bellow.
- ProspectResponse - a self-replicated MLM search engine site with 3 areas (Public, 3 types of Member's and Admin's, last two areas - protected by passwords), personalized Opt-In list, FFA, banner rotation, member's banners, online commissions reports and many other features, around 80-100 HTML pages, around 70 Perl scripts, MySQL database. This is an MLM community of 170,000 members and it grows with approx. 100 members daily. Most of pages are templated by special tags. It has online payment system with two (soon - more) merchants, commission calculation "on fly", tons of functions in Member's and Admin area, it sends more than 2 mill. emails daily. This site uses 3 servers (but we will add new server soon - we need more power, site grows very fast) and me and a friend of mine (system admin) support and develop this site. Next "subproject" (in development) to ProspectResponse are a Windows screensaver, just like the SETI@home's one, but it will sends emails, instead to analize Space signals.
- AltraSearch - (already not in use) a self-replicated search engine site with 3 areas (Public, Member's and Admin's, last two of them - protected by passwords), personalized Opt-In list, FFA, banner rotation, member's banners, online commissions reports and many other features, around 40 HTML pages, around 50 Perl scripts, MySQL database
- SubmitAds - (already not in use) a self-replicated search engine site with 3 areas (Public, 2 types of Member's and Admin's, last two of them - protected by passwords), personalized Opt-In list, FFA, banner rotation, member's banners, online commissions reports and many other features, around 40 HTML pages, around 50 Perl scripts, MySQL database
- ViHost - (already not in use) a self-replicated reseller's site for a hosting company, online commissions reports, around 20 HTML pages, around 25 Perl scripts, MySQL database
- EmillionairesClub - (already not in use) a self-replicated MLM program site with 3 areas (Public, 3 types of Member's and Admin's, last two of them - protected by passwords), personalized Opt-In list for Admins and many other features, around 30 HTML pages, around 30 Perl scripts, MySQL database
- EzySuccess - (already not in use) a self-replicated MLM site with 3 areas (Public, Member's and Admin's, last two of them - protected by passwords), personalized Opt-In list for admins and many other features, around 30 HTML pages, around 30 Perl scripts, MySQL database
- KC's Classifieds - a self-replicated Classifieds site for webmasters, never launched (I do it for one customer, who stops respond...), 3 HTML pages, 5 Perl scripts, own Data Base solution
- KC's Keyboard - an HTML on-screen keyboard, created for PhotoStation project (see above). Designed for Mozilla, possible can work with others browsers too.
- KC's Calculator - a full-function 16-digit Calculator with 10 pre-loadable memories and 4 programmable keys, own key interpreter, Java GUI. Got "Editor's pick" award from Brothersoft.com at 30 June 2009.
- KC's MailExtractor - an Internet Spider (scraper, bot), Java GUI
- Loger - turns CENTERICQ "history" records to "human readable" logs. Useful (at least for me :-) when I want to re-read an old conversation with somebody
- VivaMod - A store for knitted apparel, closed now
- XML import modules for distributors